Sunday, May 22, 2011

A shopping idea for Father's Day from the Canvas People OR Vista Prints






Canvas People Father's Day Deals! Click HERE to get a GREAT print for your dad or special loved one. (mine is going to be for another family member)

I ordered an 8 X 10 Canvas portrait for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day (check my freebies page for this deal, it's still available!) and she LOVED the portrait of her 3 children as adults. The portrait was FREE w/ $14.95 P/H & came with a $50/off coupon on my next purchase. I'm going to see if I can use the coupon in conjunction w/ this deal which will mean I can get an 18 X 16 portrait for FREE or 2 8 X 10s w/ paying just P/H. I definitely will order MORE of these as long as the deals keep coming....I'll update you to see if it works! Happy Shopping for Father's Day...I will let you know if there are other deals coming on this page.

10 Free Products FREE from Vista Prints!!!


Vista Prints is offering their 10 TOP SELLING PRODUCTS for FREE to celebrate their 10th Anniversary! I'm sure you can find some Graduation presents or Father's Day presents here!! Just Click HERE to go directly to their site and begin picking out YOUR FREE products.

No comments:

Post a Comment